THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Banner . . .

naruto genjutsu clock

Sabtu, 16 Januari 2010

nothing ...

Nothing in my mind .. nothing inside my heart .. my heart is empty .. nobody inside it .. my heart's change since the day i do the same fault i've already do in the past .. i can't forgive my self ..


Why i very simple to be confused about love? why i always do something like that? why i never reach my goal? to be with him? why i always hurt myself by hurting someone? is it not enough for me to feel the same pain? why i can't thinking again before i make some choice?


Am i idiot? am i not enough strong? am i weak? am i? am i?


Oh god .. i just need a power to done this .. i'm tired do something like that .. i'm too weak for do this .. and i'm not ready if he start to hate me ..

0 komentar:

Followers

About Me

Foto saya
naruto fanatic,hobi bgt maen harvest moon,the sims,n guitar hero.suka bgt sm karakter yondaime and kakashi.dan yg satu lg,biarpun gue ce,tp gue kadang suka B***P.hahaha